Let’s start with the basics…
- We are a family-friendly, low drama, group of people;;
- We embrace our alliance’s core principals and actively participate in it’s activities and goals;
- We are from different countries US/EU Timezone (Switzerland, France, Canada and US). Wherever you are from, as long as you are able to operate in English (thick accents welcome) everything will be fine;
- We all have different play styles and something to contribute;
- Through BrainBox and our alliance we have access to a full set of alliance-owned industrial facilities, a market production buyback program, a buyback program for ore, ice, fuel blocks, P1-P4 PI, T1/T2 salvage, moon goo, and reaction products, multiple local markets, moons open to everyone and a ship replacement program;
Is this what you are looking for?
As with any corporation minimum criteria and expectations are put forward for joining and remaining in the corporation.
- Minimum of 8 million skill points;
- Ready to follow a training plan to meet ship doctrine requirements if not already met. Use of EVEMon for members assigned a skill plan to meet ship doctrine requirements;
- Eager to participate in PvP roams, home defense, and fleet operations. Expected attitude… There’s a PING for a fleet? If I can, I’m there! (IRL first though);
- Connected and present on Mumble/Discord while playing;
The rest is entirely up to what you want to do!
How do I become a member?
- Join our Discord Server and talk with us !